Dr. Ankush Bhateja
BPT, MPT, (Ortho)
MIAP, CMP, (Manual Therapy)
Ex - Physio : Capri Spine Clinic (New Delhi)
Fortis Hospital, Jaipur
MPT (Ortho) from Mahatma Gandhi University Medical Science & Technology
BPT from RUHS (Rajasthan University of Health Science)
During this period of training, he attended many conferences, participated in workshops and tutorials. He has done training from SMS hospital, Jaipur. Being a medical professional I believe in-
- Maximizing patient’s satisfaction
- Clear, thorough and respectful communication.
- Providing Safe, Secure and Homely ambience.
- Maintaining privacy and ensure confidentiality.
- Performing procedures with the highest safety standards.
- Providing regular pre and postoperative care for the best outcome possible.
- Maintaining and update skills and technology through constant training and learning.
- Commitment to consistent improvement.
- Capri Spine Clinic, New Delhi
- Fortis Hospital, Jaipur
Dr. Ankush Bhateja is a certified mulligan practitioner from Mumbai with a special interest in shoulder and knee joint. Dr. Ankush Bhateja regularly operates on patients from Rajasthan, dealing the ortho problems very effectively from last 5 years. People from People from rest of India also approach him an insignificant number. His patients include entrepreneurs, IT professionals, sportsman, doctors, students, and homemakers. He has spent several years watching great Physiotherapist at work.
We are treating patients including Cervical & Lumber Spondlosis, LBP, Frozen Shoulder, Tennis Elbow, PIVD, Arthritis, Sports Injury, Sprain, Strain, Geriatric problems, Musculoskeletal injury etc.